Paste Text Style — After Effects Script
An After Effects panel that allows you to copy and paste character and paragraph formatting between text layers and keyframes. Choose which text properties you wish to paste, such as font, size, color, alignment, tracking and more. Apply text formatting to multiple text layers at once.
When pasting text styles to layers with keyframed Source Text, you can choose to create a new keyframe, modify the current keyframe, or modify all keyframes.
- Copy and paste character and paragraph formatting between layers or keyframes
- Specify which text properties to paste.
- Apply formatting to multiple text layers with a single click.
- Place the script in your After Effects "ScriptUI Panels" folder.
- Select a text layer and click the 'Copy' button.
- If desired, click 'Options…' and choose which properties to paste.
- Select one or more destination layers and click the 'Paste' button.
You can purchase a single-user license for this script for US $9.
Please allow 24 hours after making payment for your order to be processed.