After Effects Subtitle Import
Import subtitles or captions into Adobe After Effects using this easy-to-use script. Supports all common subtitle text file formats.
Additional tip: You can also use this script for creating subtitles in Premiere Pro. First, create a subtitle composition in After Effect, then import the composition into Premiere Pro using Adobe Dynamic Link.
- Supports all major subtitle text file formats.
- Automatically detects the subtitle file format.
- Import either as a single text layer or one layer per subtitle.
- Creates a new comp if necessary.
Subtitle Format Support
All common subtitle text file formats are supported:
- SubViewer (.sub)
- YouTube (.sbv)
- Adobe Text Script format
- WebVTT (.vtt)
- SubRip Text (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub)
- Spruce STL (Used by Apple Final Cut Pro)
- Sub Station Alpha (.ssa)
Additional formats can be added on request.
You can purchase a single-user license for this script for US $19.
Please allow 24 hours after making payment for your order to be processed.
Contact Us if you wish to try a free demo of this script before purchasing.